Practice Manager P/T
Labrador - Gold Coast QLD
Work type: Fixed Term (indefinite term)
Equilibrium Health provides clinical psychological services to the Gold Coast community. The position offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization with a focus on providing psychological assistance to adult, youth, children, couples & families. The practice is open extended hours and applicants must be available to work a range of shifts from 09:45 - 18:45, Monday to Friday & 09:45 - mid afternoon, Saturday.
This is a fixed term (indefinite period), part time position based at the practice in Labrador, Gold Coast.
The position is for each Friday & every second Saturday & for the relief of the other Equilibrium Health practice manager in the event of a sick day or holiday.
This position will provide professional reception services to the Equilibrium Health Psychologists supporting in-person, telephone and social media enquiries and provide advice to enquiries on routine matters. The position also provides a high standard of administrative support to the Psychologists to assist in the smooth operation of their function. As part of the reception team, the position will provide accurate and timely administrative support including entering required data into the Equilibrium Health patient management information system and other associated administrative work to support the Principal Psychologist.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service focus and high level communication skills. The ability to effectively contribute to a team and meet deadlines are also requirements for the preferred applicant.
Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010, beginning at $19.37 per hour, with the view to a pay increase with commensurate achievement in the role.
• Effectively and efficiently provide administrative support to the Psychologists whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of systems and processes with Equilibrium Health.
• Processing and handling of payments from Equilibrium Health patients.
• Assisting with other relevant tasks as assigned by the Principal Psychologist.
• Relevant work experience or combination of relevant experience and education/training in reception/administrative and/or clerical fields.
• Exceptional customer service focus, excellent presentation and a demonstrated ability to contribute effectively within a team environment.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including the ability to produce routine correspondence.
• Review practice social media sites and draft content for posting on sites under the supervision of the other Equilibrium Health Practice Manager.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to set realistic priorities to meet deadlines and commitments with minimum supervision.
• Demonstrated computer literacy skills with proven experience using the Microsoft Office suite, social media, email, diary systems and the internet to perform a range of administrative tasks.
• Relevant work experience within a busy reception in the healthcare industry.
Please ensure your application includes the following:
• Statements addressing each of the selection criteria.
Completed Word Document - Practice Managers Checklist (available @ Equilibrium Health website) - indicating either “Yes” or “No” to each item.
• One page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
• Current curriculum vitae/resume which should include:
- Full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Details of education, professional training and qualifications;
- Employment history, including present position;
- Name and email contact of three referees.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view Equilibrium Health website www.equilibriumhealthgc.com.au for further information about the practice.
Closing date: Saturday 26th July 2014 at 4:30 PM AEST.
Regrettably, only those applicants successful to enter the interview stage will be contacted.
Thank you in advance to all applicants.
Check us out on facebook